Monday, March 23, 2009

Ecomonics



When speaking on the subject of HIV and AIDS finances is a big issue that is prevelant. In order to do research on a disease like this it takes time and also money. Right now times are getting harder and harder, making everyday for scientists and supporters even harder in trying to get their goals accomplished. Today's economy has no time for wasteing money, especially when there are no results coming in.


I read that Bill Gates will donate $500,000,000 to AIDS research promising that results will come forth. This information is extradionary, but the only problem is it will come in over 5 years. It s a great effort but what if they still can't come forth with the results he is looking for? Then he will stop giving money to the programs. Which to me isn't fair. When you are working with a disease such as this it takes time and hard work in order for results to come forth. Studies and studies have to be done in order for the results to be accurate.


Even though this is just one of the bad things right now the economy's entire state is affecting research for HIV/AIDS. When there are no funds period people don't want to work without a cause. Even though I believe people should just try their luck with stuff like this, I f there's no money then it's too bad. There is no praticular thing that is effecting HIV/AIDS. Everything around us is playing a big part in all this. Overall seas, finances are the worst when it come to AIDS research. There is barely any funding for food or research.



4 comments:

  1. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES 1 AND 2
      i am Johnson from united state. i saw several comments on internet on how Dr chimnedum cure people from herpes. after reading their article, i decided to ordered for Dr chimnedum herbal home product which i received within 7 working days. i used the Herb's for few days and my outbreak stop totally, and my herpes genital was gone completely. i went to hospital for test and the doctor confirmed i am herpes negative. i am sharing this
      story for herpes patient to know there is cure for herpes. here is DR chimnedum email dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347086675538 his product is guarantee and its does not have any side effect,YOU'RE GREAT DR CHIMNEDUM HERBAL HOME.

      Delete
  2. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES 1 AND 2
    i am Johnson from united state. i saw several comments on internet on how Dr chimnedum cure people from herpes. after reading their article, i decided to ordered for Dr chimnedum herbal home product which i received within 7 working days. i used the Herb's for few days and my outbreak stop totally, and my herpes genital was gone completely. i went to hospital for test and the doctor confirmed i am herpes negative. i am sharing this
    story for herpes patient to know there is cure for herpes. here is DR chimnedum email dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com or whatsapp +2347086675538 his product is guarantee and its does not have any side effect,YOU'RE GREAT DR CHIMNEDUM HERBAL HOME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to appreciate Dr OGU for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. Is about 2 years and 6 months now I have been living with this virus and it has been a serious problem to me, I was so confused cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. OGU curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. on his email: drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com , i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, he gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via DHL which i used for 2 weeks and i was cured everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, dr .OGU , God bless you and give you more power and ability for more cures.i dont know if there is any one out there suffering for herpes virus or any of these diseases..DIABETIES, CANCER,GENITAL AND SIMPLEX HERPES,LOW SPERMS COUNT,SYPHILIS,HIV/AIDS,FIBRIOD,COPD,MENINGITIES,HEPATITIES B [HBV] DISEASES .etc why don't you contact dr.Ogu today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; drogugusolutionhome@gmail.com or text/call: +1 (719) 629 0982

    ReplyDelete